Immigration Permit Required Documents / Certificates under Reg.6(2):
1. Curriculum Vitae (including academic qualifications).
2. Statements of deposits in a Cypriot Bank account, of a minimum capital of €30.000 (original).
3. Declaration of a secured annual income of a capital of €30.000 at least, from sources other than employment in Cyprus (original documents and affidavit). The necessary annual income is increased by €5.000 for each dependent person.
4. Title of ownership or contract of sale of a built property in Cyprus of a minimum market value of €300.000(original or true copy). If the title of ownership has not been obtained yet, the applicant must submit the contract of sale duly stamped by the Stamps Commissioner and the Department of Lands & Surveys and proof of payment for at least €200.000.
5. Health Insurance Policy.
6. Criminal Record Certificate (if the applicant resides abroad, the certificate must be issued from his country of origin, and submitted with an official and certified translation into Greek).
7. Marriage Certificate (official and certified translation) (if applicable).
8. Children’s Birth Certificates (official and certified translation) (if applicable).